Aphrodite remote-controlled vibrating Ben Wa balls
- For pleasure or for toning up!
- 10 vibration modes
- Wireless remote control included
- Made of very soft silicone
- Length : 6.25 in
- Insertable length : 3.25 in
- Weight : 0.25 lb
- Diameter : 1.25 in
- Material : Silicone
- Wireless remote control
- Vibration speeds : 10
- Batteries included
- Power supply : USB
Tone up your perineum while enjoying delicious sensations with Aphrodite's remote-controlled vibrating Ben Wa balls!
These silicone Ben Wa balls will allow you to re-shape your perineum for greater comfort and pleasure while enjoying divine vibrating massages. Thanks to the wireless remote control, you will be able to control the vibrations by making your choice among the 10 vibrating modes offered. To spice up your sex life, you can also give the remote control to your partner to let them control your pleasure.
The Aphrodite Ben Wa balls have a total length of 6.25 inches with an insertable length of 3.25 inches. They have a 1.25-inch diameter and weigh 0.25 lb. Your sex toy can be recharged with the USB cable provided. The wireless remote control works with a 3V button cell battery included.
How to use the Aphrodite Ben Wa balls
1. Before using for the first time, charge the Ben Wa balls for at least two hours.
2. Make sure you have removed the protective paper from the bottom of the remote control battery.
3. Before inserting the balls, first switch them on by holding down the power button for 3 to 4 seconds.
4. To start the vibrations, simply press the power button on the balls or the button on the wireless remote control.
5. To change the vibration mode, simply press the power button on the Ben Wa balls or the (+) button on the wireless remote control.
6. Switch off your sex toy by holding down the power button on the remote control or the button on the Ben Wa balls for 3 seconds.
For easier insertion, you can use a water-based lubricant. Always clean the Ben Wa balls with a product safe for silicone sex toys, available as an add-on purchase or in the Sexual wellness section.