The world of Tenga
Since its inception in 2005, Tenga, the Japanese sex toy brand, has been developing increasingly fun and innovative products.
Tenga manufactures high-quality masturbators, masturbation eggs, vibrators, lubricants and other sex toys. When designing each product, the brand puts both user friendliness and powerful performance first.
The brand also uses environmentally friendly materials to manufacture their products. Strict quality control measures are in place to ensure user safety.
Tenga products are designed for everyone: whatever your gender or sexual orientation, whatever your needs or desires, Tenga has the perfect product for you!
Tenga’s single-use sex toys for easy solo satisfaction
Tenga makes single-use sex toys for your convenience. The Tenga Egg and Tenga Cup are ready-to-use, disposable sex toys that provide a hygienic masturbation experience for quick and easy pleasure. Here’s a list of the advantages that these toys have to offer:
- Easy to use: Tenga disposable sex toys are ready to use. Simply remove the packaging, apply the included lubricant and enjoy your solo session!
- Hygienic: Tenga disposable sex toys are single-use, so you don't have to clean them. After using your toy, simply throw it in the bin.
- Discreet: Small and easy to carry, Tenga sex toys are suitable for travel and can be used in total discretion.
- Diverse: Tenga makes different toys for varied sensations. The Tenga Egg, for example, has an unusual inner texture to intensely simulate the different parts of the male anatomy, while the Tenga Cup provides stronger suction and more realistic sensations.
Reusable sex toys for an environmentally friendly option
Tenga also makes reusable sex toys, including the Tenga Bobble, the Tenga Flip Zero and the Tenga Spinner. Here are some of the advantages of Tenga’s reusable collection:
- Durability: The materials used to make Tenga sex toys are durable and resistant to wear. If you take good care of them, you will be able to use them several times, so they are a worthwhile investment for all high-end fans of solo fun.
- For personalised solo play: Each sex toy comes with different textures and patterns, so you can fully customise your solo session to suit your preferences.
- Easy to clean: Tenga sex toys are made of water-resistant materials and are easy to clean. Their dust covers prevent the growth of bacteria. If you follow basic hygiene measures, you can easily reuse them.
- Environmentally friendly: Tenga sex toys are designed to be used several times (unlike the single-use models), so they have a reduced impact on the environment.
How do I choose the right Tenga sex toy?
Tenga has a number of different options, so everyone can tailor their solo experience to their own preferences. Thanks to Tenga’s diverse, high-quality product range, each sex toy has its own unique characteristics with respect to internal texture, size and special features. First ask yourself: what type of solo play do you like best? Do you prefer a soft or rough texture? Would you like your sex toy to be discreet, or larger and therefore more realistic? Are you looking for any special features (e.g. suction, vibration or rotation)?
Feel free to contact our LOVE Team if you have any doubts. It would be our pleasure to guide you and offer you personalised advice so that you find the perfect sex toy for you.
How to take care of your Tenga sex toy
If you’d like to keep your toy in excellent shape for years to come, it is important that you take good care of it. As each Tenga model is different, you should refer to the user’s manual or the product page to learn about the specific cleaning methods for your toy. Here are a few tips from the LOVE Team to help you take care of your toy:
- Clean your toy after each use: This will prevent bacteria from accumulating. Clean the inside and outside of the sex toy with warm water and soap, then rinse thoroughly and let it air dry.
- Use special cleaning products if necessary: sometimes you will need to use cleaning products specifically made for your Tenga sex toy. Read the instructions for your toy in the user’s manual or the product page.
- Do not use hot water: Hot water can damage some Tenga toys. Use warm water instead.
- Store your toy in a clean, dry and cool place: Use a suitable storage case to protect your toy from dust and light.